My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me



Thursday, May 31, 2012

A great new BratPack Blog Train, Razzle Dazzle Me. Plenty of sparkle to brighten your tags. Please enjoy and go download the other brilliant kits on this train.

5 comments:

sandie said...

Thank you so much! I am loving the theme this month!

LorenzenDesign said...

Wow it's SO pretty! Thank you very much!!

Hugs

Anita

Shannon said...

Beautiful, thank you very much!

Cristallo said...

Thank you very much! I love your part of this wonderful blog train!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely designs. :)