My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BratPack Blog Train. Kick Start My Heart.

It's February the 15th, time for a new train to leave the station. Loads of brilliant shares! Please say a little thank you if you download, we just love to hear from you.




Stina ::designs by stina::

Tootypup: Tootypup Scraps

Anita: Daydreamers-You are Here.

Carrie: Skinnis Stats and Scraps

Chris: DCCreations

Em: EmJay Scraps

Holly: Freeks Creations

Jen: Jens Sweet Temptations

Ketty: Charlieonline.it

Miriam: Ellanoir

Paula: Craftypoly

Pink: Pink's Poetic Scraps

Stu: CreativeCrazyScraps

Suzy: SuzyQ Designs

Victoria: Signature Collections

4 comments:

Cat said...

Another fantastic creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents :)

Just Nancy said...

Thank you so much.

Jennifer said...

Very pretty! Thank you!

Jackie said...

Thank you very pretty.Love the colors.