My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas memories.


Welcome to the Bratpack Christmas Memories Blog train. It's all about the wonderful memories we have of Christmas. Those things that leave us with a warm fuzzy feeling or even a happy tear.

There are lots of brilliant kits for you to download, create with and above all enjoy. Please remember to say a 'Thank you' to the folks who have made these kits.

Download my share Here

These are the all the other stops on this glittering train.


Crystal: Crystal's Creations

Dilcia: Disya's Digital Designs

Jessica: Gothic Inspirations

Kara: Sweet Cravings Scraps

Linda: CandyWrap Printed Treasures

Nette: Nette's NightOwl Works

Pink: Pink's Poetic Scraps

3 comments:

myrrhmaid319 said...

Very,very nice!! Thank-you!!

Nic said...

thank you!

boop1935-kentucky said...

I came by to get your beautiful piece of this train but whenever I get to the 4shared time out to download I get a message saying it can't be found. Not sure what might be wrong but thought I would let you know. Thanks for sharing your beautiful kit though.