My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me.



Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome to the BratPack August Blog Train. Purple Paws. I hope you have fun with this Kit and all the other brilliant kits in the train.As always tagger size and in png format.
Download Here



Stina ::designs by stina::

Tootypup: Tootypup Scraps

Anita: Daydreamers

Anita: LorenzenDesign Scrap

Carrie: Skinnis Stats and Scraps

Kacie: My Nerdy Notebook

Lins: Lins Creations

Melisa: Stormy Rein Scraps

Miriam: Ellanoir

Paula: Craftypoly

Ronney: Ditzy Dezigns

SueEllen: Wicked Creationz Scraps

3 comments:

Marilyn Glasser said...

Thank you for sharing your talents.

LorenzenDesign said...

Thank you. It's so pretty :)

Hugs

Anita

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)