My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me.



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome to the Wilma4Ever "Celebration" Blog Train!

Download HERE
A 'Celebration' kit to mark the 2nd birthday of Wilma4Ever. As always I have had a great time creating this kit and hope you enjoy using it. There are more elements than shown in the preview and 6 papers also included.
Please remember that we're all on different time zones, so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers! Continue following the Blog Train from the list below:

Wilma4Ever (start here)
Digicats (& Dogs)
Always Creations
MamaLLamaLisaDesigns
Wilma Fourever
Becky's Creations
Anita*You are here*
Crystal's Creations
Creations By Rain
Krazi Daizi Kreationz
April the Scrapaholic
Moody Designz
A Tagger's Scrap
Craftypoly's Curiosity Shop
EmJay Scraps
AW Design
HF-Projekte
Disyas Digitals Designs
Tina Shaw
ABCreations
Pink
Scrappin' Wright

8 comments:

Noor said...

Your part of the blogtrain looks so lovely and I have been trying to download it for at least 20 minutes now. Every time I wait the 400 or more seconds that 4shared tells me to wait and then try to download the file it starts over. This has happened at least 4-5 times through now. I am still trying but don't know when/if I will succeed. I think maybe you should try adding a link to another place too or something or many may miss out on your nice part of this train.

Noor said...

Well my dear, I am giving up. 4Shared just refuses to quit going in circles with your download. I will try to check back in the next day or so. I wish you well. :)

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

I am having the same issue as Noor. I absolutely love your part, but 4share just won't let me get it after at least 6 tries. I'll try to remember to try another day too I guess.

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I think 4Shared is having issues at the moment, so I will keep trying to download. :)

Noor said...

Yay!!! I don't know if you fixed something or of 4Shared did but it finally gave me your part. Yay! Thank you for this beautiful part of the train!

etherealfire said...

Thanks for the lovely freebie!!!

Digicats said...

Beautiful work. Thanks so much for you part of the train!

boop52245 said...

thanks so much