My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me.



Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mystical Journey Blog Train

Wilma4Ever Mystical Journey Blog Train. Lots of gorgeous fantasy goodies to get your creativity going. Have fun with my contribution then visit the other stops on this train for more wonderful kits. Please remember a little thank you.
Download HERE
Wilma4Ever Store Blog (train station)
Swheat Creations
Ariasparkle
Craftypoly's Curiosity Shop
HF-Projekte
Shal's World
EmJay Scraps
Digicats (& Dogs)
AW Design
Debs Design
Becky's Creations
Tina Shaw
ABCreations
Anita
Amanda & Millie Designs
Creating With Fae
Wilma Fourever
Creations By Rain
Pink
Nette's NightOwl Works
Scrappin' Wright

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

Thank you for sharing your work! Looks awesome!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Betty said...

Very lovely, thank you for sharing.
Bet

Deenie said...

Thank you for your part in this blog train. Love the feathers :)

boop52245 said...

thank you for your part of this gorgeous train