My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me.



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wilma4Ever-Summer at the Beach Blog Train

Whoo hoo.. two more fantstic Blog trains. This first one is all about Summer at the beach. Loads of wonderful creations for you to download. Hope you enjoy my contribution and will have fun visiting all the other stations for more great kits.

Download HERE
Wilma4Ever Store Blog (you are here at the train station)
Digital Scrap Expose
MamaLLamaLisaDesigns
Digicats (& Dogs)
Debs Design
A Taggers Scrap
HF-Projekte
Becky's Creations
Craftpoly
Disyas Digitals Designs
Tina Shaw
Anita *You are here*
Wilma
Pink
ABCreations
LusciousDigiDolls
Nette's NightOwl Works
Shal's World
Arianne GrafX
Amanda & Millie Designs
Scrappin Wright





2 comments:

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing!