My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me.



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Lovin' Blog Train

A wonderful Blog train from 'The Brat Pack', Summer Lovin' My inspiration sprang from the music track by Brian  Adams, 'The Summer of 69'  For me the sixties was all about the colours! Fabulous bright patterns, flowers, logos etc. I hope you have fun with this kit and all the other great contributions in the links below.




Stina ::designs by stina::
Tootypup: Tootypup Scraps
Anita: Dreamers Designs.~*You are here*~.
Crystal: Crystal's Creations
Dilcia: Disyas Digitals Designs
Gina: KiKeKa Kits
Jenny: Jenny's Designz
Jill: Created by Jill
Kris: Mystical Illusionz
Lee: Midnight Music WordArt and Tutorials
Lei: Brattitude Scraps
Linda: Mayfair Creatives
Linda: CandyWrap
Pink: Pink's Poetic Scraps
Stef: Stef's Scrapkits
SueEllen: Wicked Creationz Scraps

4 comments:

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Tammy said...

Thank you so much :)

Shannon said...

thanks for sharing!