My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me.



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Secret Garden-Wilma4ever Blog Train.

Lovely palette for My secret garden, lol I was a little carried away with ideas. I hope you enjoy using my kit. There are wonderful kits from all the other creators on this train so make sure to go download them all.

                                                                  



Wilma4Ever
ABCreations
AW Design
Amanda & Millie
Anita.~*You are Here.~*
ArianneGrafX
Ariasparkle
Becky's Creations
Debs Design
HF-Projekte
MamaLLamaLisaDesigns
Nana Banana Scraps
P&A Dezigns
Tina Shaw
Pink

1 comment:

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)