My TOU

My terms are very simple. Download my kits and other freebies and feel free to re-colour and also re-size to suit your own creations. If you wish to share please use a link to my blog. Do not please claim as your own. I would love to see what you make. Unless otherwise credited all items are made by me.



Friday, January 14, 2011

Wilma4Ever Blog Train Ice Cream Dream.



Not just one but two exciting Blog Trains leaving today.  Ice Cream Dream. Lots of wonderful designers and great kits to collect. Please remember to leave a 'Thank you' a great deal of work goes into these kits.
Png format tagger size 800x800.



Download my share HERE

Now enjoy all of these amazing shares.
Wilma4Ever(start here)
ABCreations
AW Design
Anita-You are Here
Bunchie's Bin
CafeyKittyDesigns
Creations By Rain
Creating with Fae
Disyas Digitals Designs
HF Projekte
Joyfully Yours, Susannah
Julie Burger
NanaBanana Scraps
Pink's Poetic Scraps
Rieka_Rafita
Scrappin Wright
Tina Shaw
Wacky Winnie
Wilma4ever

4 comments:

Carol A said...

Thanks for the blog freebie! Love it!

PRINCESSPMJ said...

THANK-YOU FOR SHARING YOUR PART OF THE TRAIN ...I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRAINS THESE ARE ALL MY FAVORITE COLOURS

Robyn said...

Thanks!!

cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much! This kit turne dout beautifully!